Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our new place

So, i finally have the internet! yah! and I hooked up the wireless tonight so now I'm good to go - it's super fast! Here are some pics of the place and the move...I'll take some new pics probably over the weekend of my unpacking progress....ugh.....

Every other box was labeled 'kitchen' so that's where they ended up...


Really, every other box said 'kitchen'....


Some progress in the guest room. It actually looks terrible now. Doesn't it get worse before it gets better?


The new leather chair! Actually, almost every thing in this picture is new. New shelves, chairs, lamps...me likey decorating...but now I'm almost over it.


And best of all...the sunset on our first night...

2 comments:

bethbbk said...

I love it! It looks so nice and I'm happy for you both. I'm also quite jealous of that sunset on the beach. - Much love.

Tonia said...

Your place looks awesome! I know you are overjoyed to have your hubby with you. Don't forget your "BAMA" friend! Love, Tonia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails