Monday, April 20, 2009

Cross-eyed and buck toothed

Dear Blog, it's been a long time. How are you? I am swell. How's the weather? That's good. Oh, yes the weather here is splendid indeed. What? Well, of course I don't hate you. I try to blog as often as I can. No, please stop crying Blog. I love you. Here's a tissue and a great big hug. If I post some pictures on here will it make you stop crying? Okay. Good.

My brother and I. I love him to pieces - wish we were closer. I don't really like this picture of myself and it's blurry but Corey is grinning!


This is what he normally looks like in pictures LOL:

With Corey's newest dog. He loved me.

My daddy. No telling what he is talking about in this picture. He's the best daddy in the world. He's wearing the new Braves hat I got him.

I love this picture of me and my mom. I think she misses me:


Jazzy!
Ariyah has the best smile:

Jasmine with the Easter present we got her. I love this face!:

Ariyah finally let Chad hold her. It was like "oh yeah, NOW, I remember you":


2 comments:

~emily~ said...

YAY you finally updated! I love the pic of you and your mom. Hope you're doing well. Later.

Vance said...

it was so great to have you stay with us. can't wait till next month!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails