Monday, July 27, 2009

A Happy Hooker I Am!

*Imagine me saying the title of this blog in an Eliza Doolittle accent pre-speech lessons*

That's right. I stitch and I bitch...okay not really. It's a phenomenon that I'm catching the tail end of. Or maybe in the middle of? Typical. Basically, it's a group of people that get together and knit or crochet and talk about life's problems. I'm not in said group as I'm a solitary hooker. Hook. I use a hook. With the yarn. So I'm a hooker. Geez, get your mind out of the gutter people! I'm venturing out and spreading my wings into other hooking patterns like purses and jewelry and the like! But no worries, after I finish the shawl and the purse, I'm going to work on a Zombie Bot!

The shawl I'm working on except in turquoise:

In the beginning....and again in the beginning.....then again (I had to restart this darn thing 3 times!)


And now look how far I've gotten! I ran out of yarn so I had to get more and plan to work on it tonight...I may even finish it! What's that you say? That's right FINISH it....


And the purse I am working on. It looks red in the photo but it's pink:



Dog bot...in pieces...it's so much bigger than it's supposed to be. I didn't have the right hook size but now I bought the right hook size and may just redo it but not before I tackle the Zombie Bot!



The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain....

This is my 100th post. Cheers to yer all who have weathered ye storm with Ole Paddy...

2 comments:

bethbbk said...

Woo Hoo Jamie! I'm ready for 200.

~emily~ said...

You've got the best blog ever. I love the title of this latest entry...too funny. Have fun hooking!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails