Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Month of Mr. Fitness

Well, what can I say, I love celebrating. So, right now, we are in celebration overdrive. We have friends coming down from Birmingham this weekend AND a huge Bacon Birthday Party on Saturday. I see some cool bacon photos in your future.

Here's some highlights over the past several weeks.

Love, love, love our patio:


Surprise flan from a great restaurant in Miami. The server whispered "Cumpleanos Feliz" to Mr. F as to not embarrass him:


Say Cheese:

Miami Moonlight:

Liz, Joe and I surprised Mr. Fitness on his actual birthday with sushi!


Happy Birthday Bubbles!


Legendary BB King:


Mr. F and BB (in background):
Me and BB (again in background):
Buddy Guy. He was so entertaining!


I saved the best for last. My first ever encounter with a drag queen:

1 comment:

~emily~ said...

OMG! That drag queen was too funny! I would have loved to have been there for that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails