Friday, September 18, 2009

More boring home decorating stuff - but I love it!

Have you ever been extremely happy with the majority of your home decor? Me? Not hardly. Maybe one or two spots but generally I always have the feeling "I want to change this or that but only after I change that first..." And it took Mr. Fitness quite a while to realize this is just how life with me was going to be. I move and change stuff around!

So, I'm delighted to say that I'm at a point where I'm happy with the way our condo is set up and decorated! That like totally never happens to me!

I captured it so ya'll can see.

















3 comments:

bethbbk said...

So pretty, Jamie!

~emily~ said...

I freakin' love that bat pillow...too cute!! I need to hire you as my personal interior decorator. My house is so dull and needs someone with decorating powers to attack it and make it pretty and not so blah-like.

Jamie said...

thanks ladies - i forgot to mention too that the place is clean! mainly the reason why I took the pictures LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails