Saturday, January 2, 2010

Twenty Ten To Do List - please note I did not say resolutions

So yah for a New Year! I love it when new things happen because it gives you a chance to regroup and see where you are in life and then make a path of where you want to be. Constantly growing.

A picture montage will be forthcoming from all the Holiday Madness but right now I want to focus on things I want to accomplish in the first year of this decade.

1. Start MBA. I have lots of good/bad thoughts about this which could be an entirely new post so I will spare you and just say I'm being optimistic by putting it as #1.

2. Travel overseas. I don't care where. I just want to go. Possibly in June when Mr. Fitness is out of school.

3. Make this, which could possibly take the entire year. I also want to make a needlepoint pillow of some cool, inspiring person like Vin Diesel or Megan Fox (ha, not really) but I haven't found a pattern yet.



4. Save more money. I realize #2 and #4 don't really go together but again the optimism.

Runner-Ups (haven't convinced myself of these yet):

5. Maybe buy some rollerblades and start rolling again. One year for Christmas my brother and I received rollerblades and we lived on a lot of land and we had this ginormous horse barn *with no stinky horses* that was nicely paved straight down the middle. We taught ourselves how to skate and I would most adventurously jump over the cracks in the pavement.

6. Maybe learn to cook some fancy stuff or maybe just regular stuff that doesn't come in a box.

So inquiring minds want to know - what does your to-do list consist of for twenty ten? Just a hint for my bestie Emily: your #1 To do should be to blog at least weekly :o).

Cheerie-o.

3 comments:

bethbbk said...

1. Weight 2. Take the GRE. I've done everything but this to get into school - recommendation letters done, money paid, etc. 3. Buy less. I'm going to try to be more frugal with what I spend my money on in an effort to keep a less cluttered house and better financial year. 4. Talk to Jamie more. :)

Jamie said...

Good ones! and i ditto all of them Beth....

~emily~ said...

I'll get back to ya on those "to do" thingies...b/c right now I know I won't stick to anything I say I'm gonna do. I'll also try to update the blog, but again no promises. lol...I've gotta have something worth writing about, and right now my life is as exciting as a piece of belly button lint.

Though I do like your to do list...it's very inspiring. I'll just live through you, how does that sound? lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails