Monday, December 21, 2009

I swear I was a good girl this year!

So Mr. Fitness and I celebrated Christmas together this past weekend. We typically never go "all out" or anything like that. In fact, we never have since we have been married and it's varied on buying each other four or five things or one big thing and always with a monetary limit depending on our financial status of that year. Well, this year we didn't really do any of that. I just sent him a list and he sent me a list and we just went from there.

Here are a few highlights:

Introducing Moustachio. I will bet money that this will not be the last time you see him:

Oh what fun! Mr. Fitness and I will be going to see BB King and Buddy Guy (apparently some famous blues people) in Melbourne in February. Mr. F says I will leave a blues fan (as I'm not so much right now). OH THE SACRIFICES I MAKE.




And my ultimate fave that I have worn every single day since. This is LoMo - her real name was Erika but *hell-o* she doesn't look like an Erika. She's made out of Swarovski crystals and I adore my 'lil robot.


And just for an added bonus (for you? or me?) here are some updated photos of our cozy townhouse:




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails