Sunday, November 9, 2008

First Post of November

Wow am I a blog slacker or what? So my trip to the Ham was great - and extremely short. I'm not exactly sure how I got home on Sunday night since I was exhausted and I had to drive an hour from the airport. The turbulance on the plane to West Palm was horrible - and I kept falling asleep and being jerked back into conscienceness by the plane going back and forth - UGH.

The week went by very fast, which I was extremely greatful for since Mr. F and Dutchie (my friend) were driving down Thursday for a long weekend!

We've had a great time this weekend. I worked half a day on Friday and meet Dutchie and Mr. F at the beach. Mr. Fitness and I went furniture shopping all day on Saturday. We were going to go to IKEA but we weren't sure we would be back in time for the LSU/Alabama game. AND, since Mr. F is a huge LSU fan and I'm an Alabama fan for life - then it was surely a game not to be missed (and may I add here ROLL FREAKIN TIDE - what a game!). So, we stayed in the area and shopped and shopped and shopped.

Here are my favorite pics from my trip to the Ham and this past weekend with Mr. F.

The beautiful birthday girl herself:

Big sister hanging out at the party:
Going trick-or-treating:


Dutchie and me:

Kissy kissy:


Givin Mr. F some loves:
Fun furniture shopping! This is me pretending like I'm drinking in the chair we want from Rooms to Go. The table to the right is one we just bought at Pier 1 so we were making sure it fit with the chair:

Mr. Fitness putting together our dining room set - yoga style (lol):



3 comments:

bethbbk said...

That is sooo cool! I love the chair. Mr. F. looks like he's getting the hang of putting stuff together. I know you'll be glad when you two are together all the time.
And baby girls are so cute!
Great update, J!

~emily~ said...

Glad you finally updated this thing...I check it all the time to see if you've posted anything. You have the best blog ever. ttyl

~em

Tonia said...

Well, I guess I'm a thing of the past!! J/K. I know you've been busy, even though you didn't come to see me when you were home. :(
I really understand that too. :(
Call, e-mail or text me soon!

I STILL miss and love you!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails