Monday, November 17, 2008

What's does a job, a house and food poisoning have in common?

Okie dokie - well Mr. Fitness was offered a job, we got an offer on our house and I got food poisoning from an exclusive resort all in one day!

Mr. Fitness accepted the offer and in January will be a middle school and high school History teacher.

After a counter-offer and a counter offer back and another counter offer, we have a contract on our house. It's exciting but hard to get too excited since you really never know until you are signing on the dotted line on closing day, which by the way will be a week from Friday if all goes well. OMG.

And I attended a luncheon at an exclusive resort that sent me reeling for the john - i think it was the raw tuna....see Mr. F: I go and "try new things" and this is what happens! Granted I have broadened my food horizons but jeez that was not fun. Not a good three days.

So, now it's the waiting game AGAIN on confirming the closing blah blah blah.

The lease on the new place begins on Dec 1 - so wow talk about perfect timing? Looks like we will literally be moving in on day one - so not what the plan was...

You know me, the planner. I told my bestie that I needed a real analytical person to help me figure out all these plans now. any takers? Yeah didn't think so. UGH. But that's a good ugh. haha

4 comments:

~emily~ said...

I know I already told ya this, but I'm so happy for you guys!! Tell Mr. F I said congrats on the new job...I forgot to tell you that earlier today.

Vance said...

hire some movers....lol

bethbbk said...

That's awesome! You know you can count on me to help!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS ALL SOOOO EXCITING!!! I can't wait to hear all about the new life with Chad down there!!!! Although, selfish me HAS to say that I am more excited to see you and Chad in April for my wedding and for you to sing!! I was listening to the insturmental version of the song and started crtying thinking about you singing it... Oh so special... I mean you got to hear all about my first date with him and all the beginning stuff. You were one of the first people I told when he told me he loved me..... Damn girl I miss yoU!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails