Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's a Thingie!

I love these things so I thought I would post my answers to the last one I received:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
yes the Bionic Woman..my parents saw a shirt that said Bionic Baby and thus my name was picked out!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
tuesday - me too Vance

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
not really

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
not a big lunch meat fan but i guess i like turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
nope but my two amazing nieces fit the bill perfectly

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
hell yeah i'm talking BFF here!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
i have used sarcasm my entire life - it's how i roll...yo

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
nope and good riddance

9. HAVE YOU BUNGEE JUMPED?
nope

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Lucky Charms - they r magically delicious

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
i don't really wear a lot of shoes WITH laces so yes would be the answer

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
physically - no; mentally - no; emotionally - no; but i love movies where girls kick butt

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
PIggly Wiggly chocolate - and no they don't have Piggly Wigglys in South Florida

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
their teeth!

15. RED OR PINK?
pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my chubby belly

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Mr. Fitness

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
why the heck not - especially Allen so I can get to know him lol

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? .
no shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
oh jeez - don't make me say it - okay i ate raw tuna at this stupid luncheon today - so now I have food poisoning and have hugged the toilet all afternoon and now I've been sitting on the toilet all night......ugh ugh ugh

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
mme typing and Design to Sell in the background

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
today I would be sky blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
freshly cut grass and puppy's breathe

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mr. Fitness who was offered a job today! whoop whoop!

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
yeah I guess he'll do - j/k he's the best bro n law ever

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
ALABAMA FOOTBALL ROLL FREAKIN TIDE (these gator fans are getting on my ever lovin nerves) and UFC

27. Hair Color?
whatever the bottle says......currently a dark auburn-ish color I guess

28. EYE COLOR?
hazel

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
italian

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings with drew barrymore

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
some movie online on Netflix but I fell asleep

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
navy tank - that's right I said tank! it's like 80 flippin degrees here!

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
definitely kisses - sloppy wet all over the place ones....

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
me likey candy - sour candy

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
dunno

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
dunno

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
a vamp series called Marked - on book 3 and I'm waiting to get the first of a new vamp series from Amazon in the mail! the new show on showtime about some southern hick vamps (forgot what its called) is based on this series

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
none on a laptop

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy with my roomie who is 65 yrs old and stuff on HGTV

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
seagulls, my nieces laughing, Mr. F laughing....anyone laughing!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Strawberry Fields forever.....

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??
Honduras

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can make a frog noise with my throat.....and some naughty things that only Mr. F will ever know about :o)

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Birmingham, Alabama

1 comment:

bethbbk said...

Love the comments! You are Drew were separated at birth...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails