Monday, March 16, 2009

Vintage Orient

After 6.5 years of marriage, begging, pleading for new bedroom furniture, refurbishing what Chad brought with him when we got married, NOT bringing that with us when we moved, I finally have furniture that I absolutely love! I've decided to call it 'Vintage Orient' because that is what it looks like to me. I'm trying to figure out what decade it was from, but alas have no clue. I'm thinking 70s. On the inside of the drawers it says 'American of Martinsville', which is interesting in itself because I'm American and a Martin (from my dad's side).

Okay blah blah blah...here are the pictures!














Eventually, I want to take the dresser mirror down and put a small flat screen in the middle. Because having a television in our bedroom has not been bad for our marriage - even though the salesman at Haverty's has a different opinion. We have mirrors all over the place in the condo and really do not need a dresser mirror right now but when we aren't living here, we will need it.
I love love love it! What do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails