Sunday, January 2, 2011

Things to do in 2011

Okay folks!  You know how much I love resolutions! Last year I didn't like the word resolution b/c it also meant failure to me -usually.


Drum roll please!

1. Finish this. I started it last year but it's some intense crocheting people!


2. Go here.


3. Or here.


4. Or maybe here.


5. I have several goals for CrossFit.  Here they are:

Bench 145 lbs max; Squat 200 lbs max; Deadlift 300 lbs max
10 unbroken, unassisted pull-ups
Be able to do "man" push-ups
Fit into a size 8 (with consistent attendance and clean eating)


6. I've been thinking about my Etsy site.  I still would like to open the store.  It's time consuming, of course.  And there's the whole "no one will buy my stuff" part.  So, I have to really think about my goals and reasons for doing it.  So this resolution is really TBD.



7. Blog more.  I can't give myself a more quantifiable goal here. If I say blog daily, that would freak me out too much. I can't commit to doing anything daily unless it's eating, sleeping, and showering. Too much pressure!!!!!

8. And once I finish #1, I plan to start this love quilt for our bed:


Okay, I guess that's it.  Seems a bit daunting but we'll see where it goes!  What are your resolutions?  Give me your top 3!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails