Sunday, May 1, 2011

House Hunters

So imagine this: me, wearing camo head to toe, with a bow and arrow, and some big guns and some dirt on my face...really channeling a She-Rambo.

We are officially House Hunters and I'm in full hunting mode. Full on obsessed. And it's only been a week. That's how I roll.

So in the past week during our hard core search for the perfect-for-us house, we found our dream house. Wait, you want to know what the perfect-for-us house would "look like"? I'll tell you. Ideally, this is what we're after:

  • 3 bedroom, 2 bath
  • small property and private
  • 1,000-1,400 living sq feet
  • no HOA
  • pool (maybe but not a deal breaker)
  • Florida room/screened patio
  • retro/vintage yet modern feel (I realize we can make it this way, but if it already has it-yah!)
  • light and airy
  • closer to work and not too far from beaches
  • could also be a 2 bedroom, 2 bath if larger rooms
 We wouldn't mind a fixer-upper at all as long as it's not major reconstruction.  Okay so back to our dream house.  The baby is numero uno at the top of our list.


See how awesome this house is?  It has an indoor swimming pool!  It's open and airy. It's a little bigger than we need but in case of a Zombie Apocalypse we will definitely need more space so we don't get tired of each other.  Wait!  Zombie Apocalypse?  Yes I said it and yes I mean it and yes this house turns into a Zombie proof house.  Perfecto!!!!

See more here: http://all-that-is-interesting.com/post/4956385434/the-first-zombie-proof-house


And now my She-Rambo outfit makes even more sense! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails