Monday, February 2, 2009

Shakedown 1979 - cool kids never have the time

It was 30 yrs ago on Sunday in 1979 that my Mr. Fitness was born. I'm so very glad he was and cannot thank his parents enough for doing the deed nine months prior.

We had a great birthday weekend. Our camera died before I could take pictures of everything! And oddly enough not one picture of the Birthday Boy himself - he was behind the camera mostly! But here are some pics of the week and weekend:

Ck out these kite surfers.....they are so cool....





Mr. Fitness took this. Apparently, we are obsessed with taking pictures of the sunrise...



Channeling my inner Marilyn Monroe and getting ready to go to the hot tub:



This was just funny. The surfboard is almost as big as the Miata:



It's me on the balcony. I had just colored my hair so I wanted to capture the moment without gray hairs....


2 comments:

~emily~ said...

Your hair looks good!! I like your hair better dark. You need to come dye mine for me. I'm sporting lots of gray furs at the moment, but as long as they don't fall out, I'm not prejudice to the color. ;)

Jamie said...

thanks chica! I wish I had that one silver streak in the front...know what I'm talking about?

I wouldn't color that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails