Thursday, January 29, 2009

um well okay then

Okay so the past several days have been a bit crazy.

My boss' position was eliminated this week. so things have been kinda crazy at work. Kinda is really putting it lightly.

But you know what? I'm up for the challenge. How is a dept of 3 people going to pull everything off? I have no idea. but that's okay. Boy, am I gonna learn alot from this experience.

I have people at corporate at our side and my Executive Director is great so maybe even better things will come from this. Who knows?

And even though I had a few manageable issues with my boss (like who doesn't) - my heart kinda hurts when I see her or think about it. She had been with the organization a long time.

I don't like it when people are unhappy.

Okay, so speaking of happy - Mr. Fitness' bday is this weekend! Woo-hoo! He will be the big 3-0! I'm surprising him and taking him out on Friday night and then on Saturday our new friends are coming over, Dan and Andrea (they got a baby sitter!). And one of Mr. F's bestest friends is flying down for the weekend since its also Dan's bday weekend. So, then on SuperBowl Mr. Fitness' 3-0 Sunday, Dan is having a shin-dig at his house. Should be a fun weekend. At least it better be!

Chad is getting guitar lessons from me (which he knows about) that starts next week and a few other things (that he doesn't know yet). Maybe he will post it on his blog that he never writes on. L-O-S-E-R.

Alrighty - buh bye

6 comments:

bethbbk said...

Happy B'day to your super funkalicious hunk! (You can tell him I said so).
Beth

~emily~ said...

Tell Mr.F happy b'day for me. My hub's b'day is the day after his...he's a ground hog baby. :D

Anyhoo...hope things are going ok at your job. I'll talk at ya later.

Take care!!! Love ya, BESTIE!!!

Jamie said...

Beth I told Chad and he laughed!

Em, Chad was supposed to be a groundhog baby!

Tell Brian I said Happy Bday! or is it Bryan? I always forget! Tell your mom "Sharon" I said hi too! LOL I still LMAO when I think about that...

~emily~ said...

It's Brian.

I'll be sure to pass the word along to Sharon...lol. We had us a good laugh at that at my mom's Christmas party about that.

I tried to call you yesterday...you'll never guess who called up me and Robin to get together.

bethbbk said...

Just curious, but will it be 8 years for you and Mr. Wonderful this year???

Jamie said...

it will be seven yrs in October...11 yrs together...wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails