Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hallow-Thanks-Mas

It's the Trifecta of Holidays.

It's Chuckles (Liz) and Pebbles (me) on Halloween....

Bubbles (Chad) and -----les (Joe) on Halloween...

Yes I totally made this for Thanksgiving and it was yummy and look how amazing it looks!


The Thanksgiving table....how awesome is it to have Thanksgiving dinner outside?


Meet the Pilgrims and grimes....


Chad with an elevator shaft on his head and Jacob...


Oh it was absolutely wonderful!



I believe the tree was up on like day 5 of our move. I always like to get it up early because you get to cherish it longer.

Stockings hung on the bookcase with care by bobble-head snowmen, with hopes that Saint Nicholas soon would be there!


I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas...


Probably my ultimate favorite Christmas item. We bought this our first Christmas when we went to the Christmas Village with Vance and Sherry. They bought one too but different colored hat and scarf.

Happy Halloween,
Happy Thanksgiving
and Happy Christmas!
Oh yeah and Happy SEC Championship baby! Woo doggie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails