Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Life Across the Street

First, I have to say that I did finally find my camera cord and the darn thing had 211 pictures to upload. I have SOOOOOO much to show you but in little bitty nibbles.

Here is the madness before the calm...we're still waiting on the calm part.


Mr. Fitness pretty much organized the kitchen himself and I have to say he did a mighty fine job, but I still know where the butter is without having to ask. Ah. Men.


Ain't that the truth, Pepito:


Yah, all cleaned up and decorated!


The artwork was originally above our bed but now it has a new home:



Little niche beside the tv/media console:



Awww, even the monchichis are happy in their new home:


View from kitchen/hallway:


It doesn't look like this now but there was a period where it was all nice and neat:



The bar side:



The living room is definitely a work in progress. We tried to hang curtains on Sunday but the darn wall is concrete! Maybe next weekend.

No pictures of the upstairs yet though those rooms are coming along. Maybe I can tackle them this weekend.

I couldn't remember why I was excited about having a bathtub (from my last post) but now I remember. I now can shave my legs without using my muscle to hold my leg up in the air. Do you even know who dangerous that is with a razor blade AND I've been missing spots for a whole year!

1 comment:

~emily~ said...

Sorry I'm just now checking out the blog. My week was crazy!! Anyhoo...I love the townhouse!! Do you have my best friend suite ready to move into yet? LOL. I love your new place...it's looking good so far.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails