Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Moments...

It's a PHOTO MONTAGE! Ready?  Good!

I feel sorry for this person. I mean, really?
 

My daddy's flowers. He's proud of them and I love them!



Me and my momma before heading to the Bryan Adams concert.  It was a blast and we had the best time:



I love lamp.  This is a new lamp shade I bought at Target for $12 on clearance.  Works perfectly!

This is a mini coat rack that I bought at a thrift store in The Ham for $1.99.  I sprayed painted it aqua that I already had on hand.  Cutesy!  I'm gonna hang jewelry on it.


As my friend Dan would say, this does not suck:

Ahhhh. Some beach goodness.


I thought this doggie was so cute sitting in the beach chair.  He looked right at the camera as I took the photo!

1 comment:

~emily~ said...

Love all the pics!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails