Saturday, May 1, 2010

weeeeeeee the people!

Politics.  Okay, so I do listen to NPR about once a week or when we travel long distances by car, but typically politics are the last thing on the list of things that interest me.  It's probably even worse than mustard.  MUSTARD.

Side note:  When I think about politics I automatically equate that to NPR.

However, when I saw this photo of  Michelle Obama getting her groove on, I was just in awe and now I keep thinking about it.  She is hot stuff! Go chickie chickie!



It really makes me want to find out more about her and what makes her tick, which may mean I have to read about politics or maybe someone has started a website or blog about her and how cool she appears to be without all that bi-partisan, weapons of mass destruction, plutocracy, amendments, caucuses, libertarian bull hockey!

P.S. I googled political words for the last sentence.  And, yes plutocracy is a word and it does not involve Disney World or a planet.  It means "the rule of the wealthy".  So there. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails