Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Succulent-ly Lovely

So, I bought this way cool pot at the Designer Showcase Garden Shop and it's been in my trunk for about a month.  Knowing I have the blackest of all black thumbs in the world, I knew I had to plant something like aloe or succulents.  Something that can go un-watered for 6 months and still live.  I decided to go with succulents since they offer such variety.



I planted them about a week ago and they have already grown since this photo!  I just love the textures and different colored greens.

On a different note, Jamie's been sicky.  I mean laying in bed for 24 hours straight for the past 3 days sick.  ICK.  I finally went to work today and also went to the doc to find out even after the flu test came back negative that she thinks I had the flu.  Huh?  Whatever.  Just as long as I'm getting better and I get my meds - I don't really care.  By the way, Mucinex rocks!  Highly recommended.  Did you get that Google Adsense?  I said Mucinex so put a freakin Mucinex ad on my bloggy!

And now for something completely different - my new house inspiration:  THIS PLACE.  Adore, want, love.

3 comments:

bethbbk said...

Looks like your green thumb is cured!

bethbbk said...

Oops - I meant black thumb!

~emily~ said...

I love your plants! You'd never know that you've got a black thumb. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails