Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update from the Sunshine State

Sailfish capital of the world: Stuart, Florida - my favorite place so far...


More Stuart - Dockside - Intercoastal Boardwalk type place - by the way, my new electrolysis (for my Brooke Shield eyebrows) lady's office overlooks this in a penthouse suite - NICE!

Me at the beach for five hours on Sunday:

On my way home from the beach - this guy was going like 15 mph - but what you can't really see in this picture is that attached to his little basket in the back is a stuffed Donkey from Shrek lol

My office building:

Chad is coming down to visit me next weekend! yah! He also has an interview. Not really but kinda. Its not for a job right now - for next school as possibly as headmaster of the junior high or high school so that would be right up his alley. We'll see.

2 comments:

bethbbk said...

That would be great for Chad! Hope you guys have a great time. Love you both!

Tonia said...

Your office bldg looks nice. I know u r excited about hubby comin down. How is HE MAKIN IT W/OUT YOU???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails