Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Beached Whale Alert

This past Friday I had a meeting with my boss and a person who we have hired to help us with our capital campaign strategy. It was to focus on the ground breaking event in November. The meeting took place at a little restaurant called The Tiki that sits right on the water. Our table was right on the water. AND, I saw dolphins while eating. How. Freakin. Cool. Is. That?

I told them I couldn't go there anymore b/c I was distracted and like "meeting? what meeting? oh yeah the groundbreaking....sure I can do the centerpieces - oh look a dolphin!"

ahhhhh in paradise my friends

Mr. Fitness was here all weekend. It was the best weekend since I've been here and it felt complete. We had a good weekend but unfortunately, I dropped him off at the airport a few hours ago and the complete feeling is now gone.

We had a strategy of when we are going to see each other again but now we aren't so sure. Because some one who shall remain nameless keeps changing the date of her child's 1st bday party! I'm gonna beat you girl! She's changed it for me too so I can't complain too much :o)

It will all workout though.

We went to the beach on Monday and I even went in the water and played for a while. I would jump over the waves and dive into the bigger waves. I might can do the ocean as long as someone is in the water with me like Chad. We also went to a cool restaurant in Jensen Beach called Craw Daddy's. It was yum! Chad had the best garlic mashed potatoes and I ate andouille sausage with red beans and rice! Soooo Naw'lins.

Here are some pics:

Oh look! It's a beached whale!

Chad's feet - apparently we like taking pictures of our feet in the sand:

The beached whale is eating! A sour worm!

What a view! The waves were huge and there were surfer dudes everywhere!

Beached whale eating sour worms under the umbrella - always have to be completely covered under that thing! I don't want sagging leather skin like 90% of the people here!

2 comments:

bethbbk said...

THANK YOU for the update and pictures. If only Chad could have stayed down there. I know you miss him. And I'm confused - he has legs and feet without tattoos???

i was blogging when blogging wasn't cool. said...

There's a tattoo there. Look closer at my left left. Motha Mary has been working on her sun tan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails