Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm Still a Rock Star

So What I am a Rock Star. I'm diggin Pink at the moment - i love that chick! She rocks!

And I guess i was reminded of the song Dear Mr. President that she sings with the Indigo Girls....great song too...because I went to an Obama Rally today
- Obama wasn't there but Mr. William Jefferson Clinton was.

It's the first time I've ever seen a President that close. It was to get people to vote. And it was 3 blocks from my office on the Intracoastal. Beside the same restaurant where I had my business meeting and I saw Flipper.

For the record, I have no clue who I'm going to vote for. I really don't care. But I do. But maybe I just pretend to care. I don't know.

Here are some highlights:

Snipers! (in the middle of the photo):


You go lady supporting your man (and woman) - I just like it cuz it says Lipstick:


A guy with a lot on his mind so he wrote it on a board:




This guy was so cute even if he is a Clinton supporter - he kinda looks like my granddad, who coincidentally is also a Clinton supporter:



It was interesting. And last but not least, THE MAN OF THE HOUR!! (they played U2's It's a Beautiful Day as he walked on stage so hum that to yourself as you view these):


And this one is my fave b/c I have some morons' hands and camera in the shot:

2 comments:

~emily~ said...

I agree with you about the election...I care, but I don't care.

I just wish it would be over with b/c I'm sick of the whole thing.

But that's cool that you got to go to the rally and see all that though. I love the pics...especially the one with the moron with their hands and camera.
LOL

bethbbk said...

That's really cool! See, you're already meeting important people that shape the world (and feel it up too...).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails