Thursday, January 8, 2009

Do you know who's birthday it is today?


My daddy called me today. I answered the phone and the first thing he says is "do you know who's birthday it is today?". I look at the calendar at the date. January 8th? "Um. No." He said "He would be 74 yrs old today." Oh I got it now. Ding, Ding, Ding. "Oh! It's Elvis' birthday!"


So, later I was on the phone with Mr. Fitness and said "We gotta eat something for supper out of our Elvis cookbook" The thing is most things in the book aren't particularly healthy


We are listening to Channel 13 on Sirius - Elvis Radio and about to eat some cheeseburgers "Elvis style". Except we are using whole wheat buns, turkey instead of hamburger and turkey bacon cooked in the microwave.


Here's to you Elvis Aron Presley...I heart you forever and ever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails