Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

It's a gorgeous day in paradise. We just came back in from laying out on the beach. Completely relaxing. Here I am reading my new Sookie Stackhouse book.



We went out last night to watch Leo Kottke at the historic Lyric Theatre. I need to find to find out why it's historic.



It was a good show. He played the acoustic guitar. Some songs were just the guitar playing and sometimes he would sing and tell stories. It was funny though because sometimes when you thought he was finished with a song....there would be that one person who would start clapping before he was really finished. I just laughed my arse off. And I'm just glad that person wasn't me! Mr. Fitness referred to them as the Impatient Clapper.

So now I'm just chillin and watching Sober House on our new tv - new for like a month or something. I love it but I don't watch it enough!



Before we went to the beach we played Guitar Hero World Tour and I'm starting to get better at the drums! I want to be able to do Scream Aim Fire by Bullet for my Valentine (who has like a totally crazy drummer) on Hard. I can't do it on Easy yet but I aim high. And I've always wanted to be a chick drummer. Hey, that's something else I could be Made into!

3 comments:

Tonia said...

Kool! Ya'll have too much fun! I am jealous!!!!

bethbbk said...

Okay, you look super cute on the beach. I wish I was there!

~emily~ said...

You guys are a couple of beach bums! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails