Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend

We had such a good weekend - Chad surprised me Saturday morning with massages! How sweet! It was utterly relaxing...we then had breakfast outdoors at Dena's and laid-out on the beach for like 4 or 5 hours. I even have a tan line! Wow - yes I know even I can get a tan line but the part that is "tan" is pathetic. And any normal person would just look at me and laugh since I call it a "tan". LOL I don't even try anymore.

The moon has been awesome the past several days. I've tried last month to get some good shots but it just didn't turn out but this time I got a few good shots...
Back to work today - ugh but I did get to work from home for a few hours so it was nice just working on the laptop, sending emails, and hearing the ocean. I even saw some dolphins jumping out of the water!

I really liked this plate from Dena's. I wanted to put it in my purse but Mr. Fitness wouldn't let me! Ha - just kidding.


My Get Up and go Just Got Up and Went:




The moon with clouds....


It was so bright! The pictures just do not do it justice!


2 comments:

Tonia said...

LOOKS LIKE YA'LL ARE WAYYY TOO RELAXED! :)

Jamie said...

no such thing - chicky dee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails