Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gus Gus

It's cold. Very cold. I slept with 2 quilts and a feather down comforter with the heat on (for the first time since we've lived here) last night. I actually had to go buy a sweater and a long-sleeved shirt since I gave all the ones I had to Hannah Home! I'm pretty convinced my blood has already thinned out.

But alas there is good news. The high all next week is like 80. So no more complaining.

We had a blast with the family over the weekend. It was a bit cold for my liking but it wasn't ten degrees like in The Ham. We didn't get to do everything I wanted but that's just more reason for them to visit again VERY VERY SOON.

I think I had more fun than my nieces meeting Donald and Goofy at the Disney Resort! I so cannot wait to take them to Disney World (probably more for my benefit than theirs, ha!). I'm such a sucker for Disney. I blame it on my parents for force-feeding me the Disney Channel non-stop from the age of 5 on. And, of course, my first VHS was Cinderella, in which I watched over and over. Cinder-elly, Cinder-elly night and day its Cinder-elly.....I was almost 16 when I went to Disney World and it was such a great and memorable trip to this day! I should scan some of those photos! OMG.

Here are some of fave photos from the weekend:

Jazzy was washing Mr. Fitness' hair:

Such a cute pirate:


Beautiful smile:

Yah! It's Goofy!


All but one thing in this picture is blurry. It's Jazzy's terrified face,but she's trying to smile!:



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails