Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2fer - Deux

I just went to thesaurus.com to find another word for random.

Here are some fortuitous shots:

LOL.

Flowers for the anniversary:


Doggie on the beach. She was so cute!
My baby on the beach.
Skimboarding:

Falling (that's his leg in the air!):

Old dude fishing but it looks like he's peeing.


I just looked up on thesaurus.com for another word for beautiful.
Resplendent sunset.

My new 'do:


Vance and Sherry and the girls are coming down on Friday and will be with us for 4 days. YIPPEE! We are very excited! It's been since the end of May so it is a much needed visit! Not to mention how homesick I have been lately. Unfortunately, we will not be able to travel for Thanksgiving since that is the week we are moving, so Christmas cannot get here fast enough! Meira, darling, I'm sure there will be some timely posts!
Have I mentioned that it's 90 degrees here? Wha? I wanna wear boots and sweaters, dang it!

1 comment:

~emily~ said...

90 degrees!!! Goodness! We're starting to have cooler temps in the mornings now. It's nice.

Just keep in mind the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas goes by fast...well, it does for me anyway.

Thanks for updating!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails