Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2Fer - First

Hola! So today, blogmates you get a 2fer (i.e. two posts in one day)...oh the joy! Oh the excitement!

Mr. Fitness and I celebrated 7 years of marriage yesterday and we went shopping in Palm Beach and had such fun - on the way home we were listening to Pearl Jam's new album and this song is just the epitome of a love song.

Pearl Jam song on youtube (no video just the song).

Here are the lyrics to Just Breathe (which, I love that phrase anyway cuz of my girl Drew in Ever After):


Yes I understand that every life must end, aw huh
As we sit alone, I know someday we must go, aw huh
I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
The ones I love
Some folks just have one,
Others they got none, aw huh

Stay with me..Let’s just breathe.
Practiced are my sins,

Never gonna let me win, aw huh

Under everything, just another human being, aw huh
Yeh, I don’t wanna hurt, there’s so much in this world
To make me bleed.
Stay with me...You’re all I see.
Did I say that I need you?
Did I say that I want you?
Oh, if I didn’t now I’m a fool you see

No one knows this more than me.
As I come clean.
I wonder everydayas I look upon your face, aw huh

Everything you gave
And nothing you would take, aw huh

Nothing you would take
Everything you gave.

Did I say that I need you?
Oh, Did I say that I want you?
Oh, if I didn’t now I’m a fool you see

No one know this more than me.
As I come clean.
Nothing you would take
everything you gave.

Hold me till I die
Meet you on the other side.

1 comment:

~emily~ said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails