Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oh Shoot I Got No Phone

We had such a good time with our family here! The weather wasn't exactly the best (very windy and cooler - 70s) but we still had fun. We already miss them and are really looking forward to Christmas!

Here's the highlight reel:

Ariyah very focused on the sand.


Jasmine just chillin with me on the bed while everyone else was still sleeping.

So cute.


I love this picture of Jasmine.


Rockin out with Uncle Chad.



This is her rockin out pirate face.


Just woke up and wanted Uncle Chad to "hold me".


These boots were made for walkin. And that's Aunt Jamie's necklace. Ariyah said "Necklace. Wear it."


Playing with Ariyah's birthday present.


I love this outfit. Can I pick 'em or what?


Heading home after playing at the beach.



Having fun under the fold-out bed.



I showed Sherry and Vance this video and now we are quoting it back and forth to each other.
I can watch this over and over.

1 comment:

~emily~ said...

Love the pics! The girls look like they had a blast. I love the "no phone" vid. Too funny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails