Friday, October 23, 2009

Two Things

First, 'tis bittersweet the whole moving thing. Seeing the boxes makes me sad and happy. Jeez, such a girl! We are moving our admin offices at work this week and I have brought some boxes home to use (recycling!) and I was all excited that I had 13 boxes and told Mr. Fitness that I will get at least 7 more and 20 boxes should be enough, right? He looked at me and laughed and said, when moving from Birmingham, he bought 60 boxes.

Oh.



So I said no way in you know where am I packing/unpacking 60 boxes. My goal is 40.

I read on Apartment Therapy this motto when moving "if you won't enjoy unpacking it, then sell it/give it away" So I am going with that motto too.

Second, I'm making a new amigurumi! It will be potted flowers. Since I have the blackest thumb God could have given anyone, I thought this would be good 'cuz I can't kill it!
This is the pot in progress:

These are the colors that I think I will use:

2 comments:

~emily~ said...

I do not envy you with the moving thing....have fun with it though!! ;)

bethbbk said...

The crocheting looks cool! Don't sell that or give it away.

I hope everything goes better than expected with the move.
LOVE YOU!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails