Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm 30...Now What?

Okay so I turned 30 on June 2 and months and months beforehand it was my daily goal to figure out what the heck I was going to do in my 30s.....see, I had all these plans in my 20s, which I mostly accomplished (unless I changed my mind and decided not to do something) and now, here I am about to be 30 (this was in January btw) and I have no plans.....what the crap? Well, we will probably have a child but that is not priority and I feel that will come in time. I'm a planner. I need to plan something!

So. Here is my list:

1. Move to a new state. Mr. Fitness and I have picked South Florida so Operation Holy Cow (aka OHC) ensued in January and we are still working on this one.
a. find jobs
b. sell house
2. Lose weight. Get fit and stay fit.
3. Learn a new language...preferably Spanish.
4. Learn to play the guitar.
5. Have electrolysis on my "Brooke Shields" eyebrows and have my teeth whitened.

The list does go on and I will reveal additional items as I see fit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails