Thursday, June 26, 2008

Made for Adults

you know, MTV's Made reality show? I love that show. Turning a major geek into a hot lead singer in a band. That only happens in movies and on Made. But what I really wish is that they would do that show for adults. Say like a girl who just turned 30 and wants to be a roller derby chick. Oh come on, don't tell me you don't know what that is. You know, the girls that wear rollerblades and gear and fights to knock down other girls on a track? I WOULD SO LOVE TO DO THAT!

I wanna be made.

P.S. Oh and yes I still watch MTV...I'll never be too old for the Real World Season 200 or for shows like "Legally Blonde: the search for the new Elle Woods".

Just so ya know.

1 comment:

bethbbk said...

So I'm just now caught up on your blog, having read it "bottom to top." (Kind of like how boys look at girls who are too skinny...) You don't need a blog to tell me how cool you are, but this helps others know too!
I can't wait for your blog after the Bahamas - My butt was in the spot that Keira's butt was in!!!!
Personally, if you keep going on about your hunky husband, the public will demand a photo. I'll try not to drool on the laptop..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails