Saturday, June 28, 2008

WOD 6/27/08

man. this. sucked.



run 200 meters (3.1 feet is one meter)

15 dumb bell swings with 15 lbs

15 thrusters with 25 lbs

15 jumping pull ups



x 3 rounds......



yes I couldn't breathe and almost died until I caught my breathe and sat in front of the fan.



then we ate subway, got home and showered for a night out on the town. It's rare we'll drive BACK to the Ham but we were meeting Andy to watch his friend in the Pegasus Reunion tour. They were at the High Note and Chad and I (and even Andy) were just about the youngest people there....but some of the band members has children who were like 19 so they were there. they played 80s cover songs...so I knew some of them.....then we chilled and then left to go to the 5 pts grill b/c we be hungry (it was midnight, of course we were hungry).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails