Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!




Today is our 6th year anniversary. It's ashame we are apart but that's just how it is.

He looked up the traditional presents for 6 years and it was iron or candy. So, he decided to go with candy! Lucky me since I passionately adore candy! No really I have a love affair with candy.

When he was here last, we went to an art festival and he bought me a great piece for our anniversary that I have since had framed.

The card reads: "Six years ago today you made all of my dreams come true. And today, you are making all of my new dreams a reality as well. You are an incredible woman, lover and friend. A thousand times I love you."

I cried.

I am a blessed woman.

2 comments:

~emily~ said...

happy anniversary, chica!!!!

bethbbk said...

Oh, I remember talking and writing to Chad before he asked you to marry him. He wanted everything to be so perfect. He really worked hard to make it extra special. You are a lucky girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails