Monday, October 6, 2008

Please note post dated 7.7.08 entitled IKEA

I'm driving to Orlando tomorrow for new employee training at corporate and guess what's in Orlando? Home of "the way you live every day. That's how we define our homes. A functional, welcoming kitchen for weeknight dinners and late-night talks. A comfortable living room that invites everyone to stretch out and tune in. And when all the activity is done, a peaceful bedroom to shut the door and re-charge"

it's IKEA! and as soon as my training is over I'm trading in my heels for some tennis shoes and off to shop my heart out!!!!!

I'M SO FLIPPIN EXCITED - I made a list (yes I know big surprise) of everything i MUST see.

I only have a few hundred to spend so I have to be careful but as cheap as some things are there I should be able to fill my car up quite nicely - did I mention that I'm so flippin excited???????

I'm taking my camera to document my first trip! hee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that place, buy me something!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails