Monday, October 27, 2008

long week

no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth. It was just a really long week last week with our big event on Friday! Though it was one of the most stressful times in my life it turned out to be a great event.

The Spinners did a great job and my boss and I hung out with the band for a bit afterwards so that was neat. When I came home my baby was waiting on me! It was so awesome to have Mr. F here for the weekend!

I was able to show him the condo we may be leasing - I will find out for sure tomorrow in the am so if that happens then you should look forward to some pics showing the place off - it's super nice! We went to Oktoberfest in downtown Stuart which was really lame so we just went to Duffy's (a sports bar) to watch the rest of the LSU game and hang out. We also went to this cool EarthTones store, where we have been several times - they have a door mat that says "nice underwear" hahaha.

We went to the beach and just spent the entire weekend together. He had an "interview" on Sunday and it went really well. I think they want to hire him and he's really excited about it.

We've even had a lot of activity on our house this week so maybe we will hear some good news about that in the next few days - that would be nice!

Although it sucks that I had to drop him off this evening, I will see him three days! I'll be in THE HAM this weekend! woooo hooooo! Sweet Home Alabama! It's a short trip but it will be fun!

Here are my favorite shots of the week:

This was the best photo I had of the Spinners with the huge rubberband - apparently that is part of their act when singing the finale song - Rubberband Man, which I recognized from a Toyota commercial or somethin'.

Some cool shells we found at the beach!
A really neat cloud formation while at the beach, where we saw a shark! eek! good thing we weren't in the water...

Our view while eating lunch today before we went to the airport. We went to Shrimpers!

At Shrimpers....

4 comments:

~emily~ said...

That'd be so cool if Mr.F gets the job down there! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys

Tonia said...

Hey girlie!!! Are you coming to church Sunday? I would love to see you!!!!!!!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Not this time - my flight is on Sunday - it's a really short trip this time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails