Wednesday, October 8, 2008

IKEA virgin no longer

from the wise words of Yoda - 'good for the soul is IKEA'.

okay yes I know he didn't say that but if he were real he would.

it was quite overwhelming and I did actually hear the hallelujah chorus when I walked in.

And SURPRISINGLY i only spent like $40 versus the $250 I had allocated....but I will SOOOOOO be back when we have a place to furnish! I'm sooo getting those clear chairs!

Here are some few random shots of my adventure:









And, today was a busy busy day. I have officially changed my name after almost 6 years of marriage. Go Social Security office! They made it quick and easy and all I had to do was sign the rights over of my first born. I also had a meeting tonight at a home on the beach and I snuck out and took this picture - I kinda look like a vampire which I think is really cool since I'm in a vampire stage with the books I'm reading (hey, Twilight will do that to ya.)







I also Skype-d with my favorite family members! It was so good to see my bro and sis in laws and my adorable nieces. I miss you guys so much! Fortunately, I will see them in 3 wks when my sweet baby girl turns 1!











1 comment:

~emily~ said...

girl, you are so freakin' crazy. lol. i love your pics of your ikea adventure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails