Monday, July 7, 2008

And I'm proud to be an American....

where at least I know I'm free...

I love that song. I get teary-eyed almost every time I hear (which is really like once a year). We went to see the fireworks at Vulcan (mainly b/c I told Mr. Fitness that it may be the last time in a while that we get to see them - if OHC comes through)

This was the longest weekend. We had so much to do and not enough time to fit it all in. But, boy oh boy did we accomplish a lot!

I seriously started to type out the chronological order of events but we DID SO MUCH THIS WEEKEND that I would be here for like an hour still typing.

We still have a few odds & ends to wrap up but hopefully, we can get it all done in the next few days.

Aside from work on the house, we did fit in some fun things, like watch the UFC fight Jackson vs. Griffin - Go Forrest! I finished reading the sequel to Twilight. And, we rode our bikes twice.

So last night, when I finally went to bed, I realized how much I had done and why my body was hurting from head to toe. It was hard to get up this morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails