Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shark!


okay so I do have a lot to say but I'm sleeping and intoxicated and playing canasta so I'm going to go to bed soon and really don't feel like talking about the days events and how security at the airport in Fort Lauderdale yelled at me BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE FREAKIN SHARK!


OMG - I CRIED! I was so scared I've never felt my heart feel like that unless I was about to die from working out.
So Chad did just happen to say while we were out in the ocean at dusk "sharks come out at dawn and dusk to feed" - our friend had already gotten out of the water and all of a sudden he's pointing saying "there's a shark! how cool!" (please note here that he did not say "get out of the water there is shark!" - and we are now no longer friend)
of course, I was out of the water so fast - and screaming at the top of my lungs on the way out - we all run to go see the shark and it wasn't there - it ate a LARGE fish head that was at the bottom of the water and our friend watched it eat it
AND THEN IT CAME BACK AROUND AND SWARMED AROUND WHERE WE WERE PLAYING IN THE WATER - about sder4eregf
please note if there are random letters or numbers in this it's b/c of our non-friend and trying to screw with me and my laptop
at any rate - the shark was seriously swimming about 2 steps into the water from the beach - no freakin lie
it was so scary
and we found a book in our cottage that shows fish and it listed the nurse shark - so I found that pic at the top of a nurse shark OH AND DID I MENTION THAT IS WAS ABOUT 5 FEET LONG? just wanted to throw that in there
we read that they eat sting rays
okay, gonna finish canasta now - we are beating the boys' tail

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails