Sunday, July 27, 2008

Crotch - oops I mean - Bike Shorts

I bought my triathlon outfit this weekend. 'Tis cute. Pink and black sleeveless top with small reflective flowers on the front and back with black bike shorts. The difference b/n bike shorts and just regular shorts is that they have padding in the crotch area. A LOT of padding. So much so, that the first pair I tried on looked like I had the world's largest camel toe in the history of camel toes. And, it was just the extra padding. While Mr. Fitness went to go get every other bike short they had in my size to try on, I was thinking this triathlon biz was over before it even got started. Because there was no way in H-E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS that I was going out in public looking like that.

Fortunately, I got a different style and those fit way better and were camel toe-less. Thank the good Lord. So now, I'm all set with a cute pink top and crotch shorts - now I just need to learn how to swim and not doggy paddle, be able to turn around while still ON my bike, and run a 5K without walking.

August 16 Sprint Tri - here I come!

2 comments:

bethbbk said...

I have no idea what a camel toe is. And I'm a bit afraid to ask.

~emily~ said...

LOL..your shorts gave you camel toe!! That's freakin' hysterical, Jamie! Leave it to you. roflmao!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails