Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Interviews & OHC Update - SHRUBBERY!

So, today I have 3 interviews.

2 in which I'm the interviewer and one of which I'm the interviewee.

That's weird and has NEVER happened in the history of MY life. (Broadway musical potential? eh. yeah, I didn't think so either)

OHC Update: Our Realtor came by the house last night. She looked things over and made a few recommendations but said our house "was cute and we were on the right track (in reference to staging and what we had left to do before we put on the market)".

Harley (our lone dog) growled at her and she jumped. We had to kick Harley out. Harley is our furry version of Sybil. She's a princess. She's a wrestler. She's a guard dog. And other personalities that I can't think of at the moment. (And, I cannot believe I don't have any pictures of her on this friggin computer! Bad Mom!) Mr. Fitness has already taught her a new trick, since she's now spoiled and gets our undivided attention 24/7. She can already sit but now she can lay down after she sits. She really is a smart dog. I want to keep her and take her to South FL with us. I think Mr. Fitness does too but he referenced letting his bro take her while we are in the Bahamas for a "trial run" and I said "if we do that we will never see Harley again" They don't have a fence or anything to keep her close. AND, she was the dog that the vet lost. It took 2 days to find her.

I digress. So anyway, we are going to work on some things (paint and stage 2 rooms, clean out the laundry room and paint, put up new blinds in laundry room, trim all the SHRUBBERY! around the house, cut grass and weed-eat, put down some mulch, clean back patio and stage, place flowers throughout front and back porch and by mailbox, clean out storage room, finish painting trim in living room, stage master bedroom, buy new vent covers, deadbolt lock for front door & faucet for kitchen sink!) this 3-day weekend and call her on Monday for pics, sign papers and put a sign in the yard. Yah!

Geez I'm tired just typing all of that out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails