Monday, July 21, 2008

WOD 07/20/08

Welcome back to the real world - this is what I keep telling myself.

We got back really late on Saturday and did as little as possible on Sunday.

I didn't do the actual Crossfit program but I did ride my bike with Mr. Fitness.

I did about 3 miles in downtown How Did I End Up Here, USA.

Boy, it was hard and I was drenched. But, Mr. Fitness, as he always does, decides to ride back to the house b/c he wasn't ready to call it quits. In the process, he found a gun in front of the Jack's, and I took it the police dept - and we had to fill out a report. Mr. Fitness met me there and did all the talking. I was a witness. He asked Mr. Fitness all sorts of questions including how tall he was and how much he weighed. I told the officer when he started asking me questions since I was a WITNESS, that I would answer all of his questions EXCEPT how much I weighed. He laughed, fortunately. Did I mention that the gun was FULLY LOADED? It was a 22 Magnum. We may have saved some kids' life by turning it in. The officer was very surprised we turned it in, which befuddled me b/c like why in God's name would we want a gun? with scratches on it? If I wanted a gun, I would buy a shiny new one with pink bullets or something.

2 comments:

bethbbk said...

So incredibly glad you are back.

I wouldn't want a scratched up gun either - unless I was coming into contact with Terminator or werewolves or space aliens or foaming rabid animals. It doesn't really matter how pretty the gun is then.

~emily~ said...

Pink bullets....girl, you're a mess. lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails