Monday, July 7, 2008

IKEA

I love IKEA. But what's really funny, is that I've never set foot in the store. The closest one is Hotlanta but I've still never been. I have several IKEA pieces that I've purchased off of ebay but that's it. And I have plans, once we move, to purchase some furniture. I ck their website often for inspiration and ideas.

So, in planning to put the house on the market, I went online to get some staging ideas from IKEA, particularly bedding for the master bedroom. I had some good solid pieces, but I felt the room was too dark and needing some lighter color items to make it pop! I found the perfect inspiration! And, it all revolved around a pillow. So, I look at other stores for something similar but came up empty.
When I found out a co-worker was going to IKEA over the weekend, I just about screamed in excitement! And, to top it all off, on her last trip to IKEA had purchased the exact pillow for her living room! Needless to say I'm the new owner of the perfect pillow and I'm extremely impatient b/c I want to go home and make the bed up!





1 comment:

bethbbk said...

Awesome - and it will look great with your red stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails