Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun Times Mon

Okay, so other than one of the market ladies trying to call security on me and then hexing me with a voodoo curse, we had such a fun day!

Unfortunately, it has rained every day, but it has always cleared up enough for us to enjoy ourselves - Darn it, Bertha.

So we chilled a while and decided to go souvenir shopping. I purchased a few things, bought some Jamaican Me Crazy coffee and a mini cheesecake and off back to the house to go snorkeling.

This was my 3rd time snorkeling on this trip. I won't go into details on the 2nd trip b/c I truly suffered from a panic attack and it's not something I want to relive at this current moment.

Oh, and just so you know, if you are around someone who suffers from a panic attack - yelling at them to "STOP PANICKING - BREATHE AND STOP PANICKING!" Does not help in the least bit. For future reference. Mr. Fitness does not understand this.

Mr. Fitness had a Cuban cigar. It's legal here. He said it was the best cigar he'd ever had and now loves Castro, the moon, Bailea....and the list goes on. That was his Cigar buzz talking. I wonder if he remembers that?

At any rate, it was a blast today. We didn't see as much as we did on our 1st adventure but we went way, way out! It was probably 10 feet of water and pretty clear. We were probably 200 yards off the beach. The weather held out and it was gorgeous. And, we have the hot tub ready and waiting for us tonight!

Oh yeah, we pretty much have the entire beach to ourselves, which is just crazy! It's nothing like Florida or Gulf Shores or any place like that. There is a small resort to the left of us and occasionally, some visitors will walk the beach and pass where we are. So, today there was a hot guy and girl and I swear she had the best butt ever. Mr. Fitness was helping bury the girls in the sand and wasn't paying attention until I pointed it out to him. Then, he dug and stared at the same time. I was staring too. It was like J Lo but better!

Okay, well, we are about to finish our slaughtering of the boys with canasta. Then, off to the hot tub!

L8R, mon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails